Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm all squished!

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing some bad pain in my upper left abdomen, and it's gotten so bad that this morning I couldn't ignore it anymore and ended up calling my doctor. Well, no one could figure out what it might be so they decided I should go to the E.R. and get checked out.


Awesome. Overall, I spent 3 hours at the hospital getting pumped full of fluid while they ran all sorts of super cool tests on me.

The overall verdict?

                   Get ready!

                                  ....I'm short.


No, really?!!?! Shocking. Turns out I'm already pretty much out of room for all my insides to go. They're all squashed up and there's nothing anyone can do about it and I really hope baby stops growing upwards so much and starts growing out because this shit hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥